On offer is this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse located in "The Precinct".
This is a very rare property that consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 basement car parks with storage in this central location on the border of Surfers Paradise, Isle of Capri and Bundall. Enjoy the relaxed lifestyle with shopping, dining, parks and schools all within easy walking distance.
These properties have a previous council approved work from home office space (home office) allowing great flexibility. This townhouse is private and quiet with its own private entrance, access to the office downstairs and powder room and views out to the garden. The living area has an open plan, combined living/dining, well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and a large partially covered entertaining terrace.
- Council approved office with separate entry, zoned residential B permitting both residential and office use
- Open plan spacious living set over two levels
- Currently rented $750 per week lease ate until 21/6/2022
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Living and dining open up to tiled outdoor entertaining areas
- 4 double sized bedrooms
- Master with ensuite, massive walk in robe and a large balcony
- 3 bathrooms, ducted AC throughout
- Secure Building with Telephone/Video Intercom
- Secure Basement carpark with a double lock up garage, storage area & additional car space
- Outdoor entertaining area, covered balcony off master
- Surfers Paradise skyline views from main bedroom
- East facing private courtyard
- Common area with BBQ facilities surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
- Shared BBQ area and private central courtyard
- Short walk to Capri on Via Roma shopping and dining precinct
This centrally located address is close to all amenities, local shops, commercial business district, public transport and schools. Only a short drive to Surfers Paradise beaches, entertainment, restaurants & shopping centres and also a short drive to Southport shopping centres.
Contact exclusive agents:
Matthew McCarthy 0477 477 033.
Rob Rollington 0400 780 339.