This free standing 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse has been architecturally designed which offers natural light, privacy and a low maintenance lifestyle.
Two bedrooms on the upper level both with ensuites, the master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe. The rare advantage of the third bedroom & with a full size bathroom with a separate bath and shower located on the ground floor offering more privacy and is perfect for an older family member or teenager.
Located in a quiet gated complex of only three this property will suit owner occupiers looking to be close to the Southport CBD and with the added convenience of the light rail station only a short stroll away.
Its hosts a gourmet kitchen with ample storage space, a huge breakfast bar area and natural light as well as air-conditioned living area and separate informal dining room with stunning open feature staircase offset by extra high ceilings.
Vacant and ready for the next owner to move in or rent out.
This townhouse is feature packed:
- The main feature of this townhouse is it’s two story high ceiling in the living areas that allow for a lot of natural light and feeling of open space
- Sunny alfresco outdoor entertainment area, low maintenance pet friendly garden, fully fenced with a gate for side entrance (See floor plan provided)
- Double lock up garage & single secure guest off street parking space
- Private remote security gate on the front street entrance
- Vacant and ready for the next owner to move in or rent out
- Laundry room, under stairs storage, two linen cupboards
- Construction render and brick roof tile, approx. year built 1999
- Cooling reverse cycle a/c, ceiling fans, safety switch, smoke alarms
- Body corporate approx. $41.00 per week
Southport continues to be a very strong location in the market, being the main beneficiary of the recent Commonwealth games infra-structure such as Broadwater Parklands, Southport swimming centre & light rail transport. There is also the new Gold Coast Hospital precinct & improved Griffith University campus.
Located in close proximity to beautiful golden beaches, the Broadwater, Southport CBD, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, the new light rail system and easy access to the M1 motorway.
Be quick! To arrange an inspection please call:
Matthew McCarthy 0477 477 033
Rob Rollington 0400 780 339