This is a once only opportunity to secure one of the largest Greenfield properties in Gold Coast City, 16.09 hectare, prime Nerang site held in the one family for over 60 years with 2 street frontages, elevated, approx. 1Km to Nerang State School and the largest Hinterland Medical Centre and 0.6Km to Gold Coast City Council headquarters.
With continuing fast growth of Gold Coast City, there is fabulous potential for this substantial and prominent land holding in such a high profile position, and it has been priced to sell.
The old cliche position, position, position! Located along the highly visible Nerang Connection Road following down along Banyula Drive then intersecting with Matilda Road also with visibility to the M1.
With massive frontage this high profile 16.09 hectare site is a must to inspect.
Potential Plus, future redevelopment potential ( STCA ), currently zoned rural residential…with the explosive growth of the Gold Coast, land bank and build your Private Country Paradise, with close proximity to the beach, and watch your investment grow into fabulous future potential uses. Facing the M1 and backing on to the Nerang National Park, this substantial Nerang central land holding is a unique opportunity and has been priced to sell.
Nerang Connection Road, Banyula Drive & Matilda Road, Nerang
RPD Lot 1 on RP108871 -Area: 16.09 Hectares
- Substantial Nerang central holding -Potential Plus!
- Diverse possible uses (STCA) -Current zoning: Rural Residential
- Excellent exposure to the M1
- Fronting Nerang Connection Road, Banyula Drive and Matilda Road, Nerang, with M1 visibility
- Backs on to the extensive Nerang National Park
- Close to 3 largest GCC major suburb Southport CBD approx 9km, Surfers Paradise CBD approx 13km, Broadbeach approx 12km.