Auction Saturday 4th June 2022 10am on-site
It’s all about position! Combine this with a spacious 5 bedroom ensuite home situated in this premier Main River position on Stanhill Drive, it is a must to inspect.
This well appointed two level home is perfect for a large family, with room to move it offers a relaxed feature packed lifestyle with large open plan living, separate dining and family rooms, well appointed finishes with polished marble floors throughout, dream kitchen light bright and airy with sliding bifold doors allowing the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living. On offer is a riverside pool with gazebo area and large entertainers jetty ideal for the entire family to enjoy, this is the ultimate riverfront position.
This spacious family home is stylish throughout with large master bedroom suite, designer ensuite and walk in wardrobe plus separate den, media and multiple living spaces all having fantastic Main River views. The old cliche Position Position Position! Stanhill Drive, Main River plus a stylish home, what more could you ask for. Don’t Delay an inspection of this property is guaranteed to impress.
- Auction to be held on site, Saturday the 4th of June 2022 at 10:00am
- Contemporary Main River stylish residence
- Spacious 5 bedroom ensuite two level family styled home
- Open plan Main River living, relaxed lifestyle on offer
- Premier Main River Position – Opposite HOTA
- Fully security, double lock up garage, private and secure
- Large saltwater pool, fantastic sundeck
- Stone, marble and timber finishes
- Well appointed kitchen, lounge dining family and den
- Air conditioning, separate study, third bathroom is powder room
- Walk to Chevron Island shops, Surfers Paradise and HOTA
- Quiet and peaceful stretch – Main River
This is a unique opportunity to secure a stylish contemporary well presented quality built Riverfront home in a prestige position on the Main River in Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island.
STATEMENT TO CONSUMER
Pursuant to section 214(5)(b) or 216(5)(b) of the Property Occupations Act 2014 Act. This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.