Be quick to secure this single level central Southport house on a 531sqm block of land.
There aren't many left at this price range, the property is currently rented out with strong rental returns.
As you can see by the photos the hard work has already been done inside the house with a new modern kitchen featuring electric oven and cook top, and new dishwasher and open plan eating/living area.
There are two well sized double bedrooms with built in’s and a new reverse cycle A/C plus the latest in ceiling insulation. There is a renovated bathroom, toilet and laundry areas. The property is newly painted throughout and all plumbing and electrical upgraded.
Outside the property features a large backyard and is the perfect either enjoy 'as is' or design/renovate to your taste and suitable for another dwelling as the house is situated on the front of the block of land (subject to council approvals).
- A large modern kitchen with stone bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cook top
- 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Fully tiled bathroom with a combined bath and shower
- Separated fully tiled laundry room and toilet
- New vinyl floor throughout kitchen and lounge area
- Fully fenced yard with established rose garden, vegetable garden and large backyard
- Two carports
- Walk to parks, schools and short drive to Southport Park or Australia Fair shopping
- Bus stop within minutes’ walk
- Suitable for another dwelling (subject to council approval) as house is situated on front of the block of land
- Tenanted currently $420 per week then $470 per week from 17th April 2021. Lease end date is 17/8/2021
Southport continues to be a very strong location in the Gold Coast market, being the main beneficiary of Commonwealth Games infrastructure with such things as Broadwater Parklands, Southport swimming centre & light rail transport, also the Gold Coast Hospital precinct & Griffith University campus.
Contact the exclusive agents to arrange a viewing.
Matthew McCarthy 0477 477 033
Rob Rollington 0400 780 339