Be quick to secure this single level central Southport house on 531sqm* block of land.
There aren't many left at this price! The property is available to move straight in for the owner occupiers or would rent out with strong potential rental returns.
This house has two bedrooms with built ins. All the hard work has already been done inside the house with a new modern kitchen featuring electric oven and cook top, new dishwasher and open plan eating/living area. There is a new reverse cycle A/C plus ceiling insulation. The bathroom has also been renovated. Freshly painted and ready to go.
Outside the property features a large backyard and is the perfect blank canvas to either enjoy 'as is' or design to your taste. Potential to extend or add another detached dwelling (Subject to council approval).
• Large modern kitchen with stone bench, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cook top
• 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Fully tiled bathroom with a combined bath and shower
• Separated fully tiled laundry room and toilet
• New vinyl floor throughout kitchen and lounge area
• Fully Fenced yard with established Rose garden, vegetable garden and large backyard
• Two carports with gravel covered front yard for extra car parking
• Walk to parks, schools, shopping
• Bus stop only within 100 metres*
Southport continues to be a very strong location in the Gold Coast market, being the main beneficiary of the recent Commonwealth Games infrastructure with such things as Broadwater Parklands, Southport swimming centre & light rail transport.
There is also the new Gold Coast Hospital precinct & improved Griffith University campus.
Contact exclusive agents:
Matthew McCarthy 0477 477 033
Rob Rollington 0400 780 339