The Gold Coast’s first high-rise Penthouse is a unique property located in the Queensland heritage-listed ‘Kinkabool’, a modernist building in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Owned by one family for more than 50 years, the Penthouse, undisturbed by modern renovations, offers its new owners an opportunity to create a stylish future based on an evocative past. This spacious Penthouse encompasses the top floor of the building with potential to renovate and provides a once-only opportunity to secure an iconic Penthouse at an entry level price range. The property features a large, open-plan lounge, separate dining area, 4 bedrooms and fantastic ocean and city views. Also included is a separately titled lock-up garage.
Kinkabool is a unique, heritage listed and recently renovated building in the centre of Surfers Paradise. Located approx. 100 metres to the beach, straight across the road from the Centro shopping mall, with walking distance to Cavill Avenue and the light rail, all Surfers Paradise has to offer is virtually at your doorstep.
- ‘Kinkabool’ Penthouse, 34 Hanlan Street – Central Surfers Paradise offering
- Potential to renovate, ideal to live in or a great investment
- Included in the sale is a separate strata titled garage
- Entry level Penthouse pricing
- Stunning ocean and city views
Unit 9 Kinkabool Penthouse:
- Lot 37 on BUP106977
- County Ward, Parish Nerang
- Top floor 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Penthouse
- Rates $1,303.87 per half year
- Body Corporate $2,563.50 per quarter
- Rental Estimate $650.00 per week
Kinkabool Garage included in sale
- Lot 47 on BUP106977
- Strata titled garage
- Rates $123.21 per half year
- Body corporate $133.33 per quarter
- Currently leased on a periodic basis
- An easy stroll to Surfers Paradise beach and the light rail
- The entire top floor of ‘Kinkabool’
- Sensational, sweeping views of the sea and beach, Surfers Paradise skyline and the Gold Coast hinterland
- 170 square-metre floor plan which features an open-plan living area, four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- A heritage-listed contributor to the glamorisation and excitement of the Coast’s vibrant beach culture.
Bob Rollington 0411 427 311
First National Surfers Paradise 5538 5777