This neat, tidy two bedroom unit is in the iconic heritage listed “Kinkabool” building in the Centre of Surfers Paradise and is achieving a great rental return if you wish to add another property to your investment portfolio or reside. “Kinkabool” was the very first high rise built on the Gold Coast.
Showing great ocean, city skyline and hinterland views it is positioned on the floor below the Penthouse and is within walking distance to all Surfers Paradise has on offer. The Centro shopping Centre is across the road and the beach is 75 metres down the street. The famous Cavill Mall precinct can be accessed through the shopping Centre where you can catch the tram to points North and South on the Gold Coast.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom
- Great ocean, skyline and hinterland views
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living areas
- Bright and sunny North West aspect
- Current rent $400.00 per week
- Body Corporate approx. $105.00 per week
- Secure building with onsite caretaker
- Priced to go – don’t miss it – call today
There are few two bedroom units in Surfers Paradise for this money particularly in the CBD area and if it ticks boxes on your wish list don’t delay in contacting us for an inspection.
Contact Leanne Marr – 0497 826 218 for any further information you may wish.