Christmas has come early for the lucky buyer who secures this oversized (approx. 123sqm) 3rd level apartment in this boutique tightly held block in Budds Beach.
The apartment has been renovated and is currently renting for $550 per week with the lease finishing on the 23rd March 2022.
Upon entry buyers will be impressed with the large living, dining and outdoor balcony areas. The kitchen features a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are well sized and the master bedroom features an ensuite and walk through wardrobe.
Featuring a favoured North aspect with views of city skyline and a secure basement car parking. The building is tightly held with only 2 apartments per floor, secure basement garage, elevator and pool.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 3rd floor furnished apartment
- Quality renovation throughout Light and airy with a north aspect
- Oversized living and dining areas (approx. 123sqm total size)
- Tightly held boutique block ‘Alba Ten’
- Well maintained private block with secure basement garage, pool, elevator
- Amazing location 50 metres to River and Parks, 800 Metres to Beach and Surfers Paradise (approximate)
The inner Surfers Paradise suburb of Budds Beach offers the ultimate in relaxed Gold Coast living, whether you enjoy morning coffees at cafe Bumbles, a lunch time swim on the golden beaches of Surfers Paradise or an afternoon walk along the river and parks.