Three bedroom apartments of this quality in Surfers Paradise are rare. This apartment has been lovingly renovated to an extremely high standard and is perfectly located in Central Surfers Paradise. It is nestled on the River as well as taking in ocean and hinterland views. The light show of a night is spectacular and very engaging, this apartment is a must see for any discerning buyer.
Previous rental income was $725.00 per week with holiday rental now being conducted. Across the road is the Chevron Renaissance shopping mall with supermarket, 7 day a week Doctors and Pharmacy, Newsagent, specialty shops, restaurants, tram station and more. All on offer in Surfers Paradise is within walking distance.
It features three very generously sized bedrooms, main with ensuite and second bedroom with full two way bathroom ensuite like, as well as a separate laundry with additional toilet it suitably accommodates a family or makes an ideal holiday rental proposition or permanent renter as in shown by the current rental return. Large mirrored built ins in bedrooms one and two, stand-alone wardrobe in the third.
The impressive galley kitchen is a cooks dream and looks straight up the river, there are ample storage cupboards and room to move with lots of preparatory and cooking space. A hidden pull-out pantry is next to the stove, a large very voguish fridge, a dishwasher and white glass hand basin complete this delightful space.
The large combined dining/lounge area spills out onto the balcony where you can enjoy the cooling ocean breezes and breathtaking sunrises.
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one undercover, locked car space
- Separate laundry with additional toilet and storage
- Amazing ocean, river and hinterland views
- Spectacular night time light show
- Large combined dining/lounge area
- Re-tiled balcony
- Carpeted throughout, tiles in the wet areas and wood look vinyl planks in the kitchen
- Key less digital door entry
- Mirrored built in robes x2, wardrobe x1 and extra storage cupboard in laundry
- Air conditioner in lounge and fans
- Sold fully furnished with stylish designer type furniture except personal items
Building facilities include:
- New lifts
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Locked under cover car park
- Tennis court overlooking the river
- Spacious manicured lawns and gardens
- BBQ area
- Fob entry for security
- Visitor car parking
- Onsite rental managers
This rare and pleasant property will not disappoint as your inspection will confirm. Location, size, tastefulness, views and practicality are normally foremost in people’s minds when buying real estate and this property has them all – call today to arrange a private inspection with exclusive agent – don’t wait and be disappointed that you didn’t act and miss out.